Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Blog 4: Who makes this stuff?

so i went to supermarket right in front of my house called Key Food, and walk around a couple times looking for the ingredients of my favorite meal called arepas. The bag of flour cost $1.75, the mozzerela chese cost was $5.99, and the gallon of mazolla corn oil cost was at $10.99. So this was my little adventure to the supermarket and well i looked like i have never been to the supermarket due to the little knowelge i had of where were the items in the store, i had to ask around to many different people telling me its in this aisle. Also this blog made me call my mother who i havn't talk to in three days, well my mother was really pissed since i havn't called her and got a little lecture over the phone. Thanks to Prof. Smith of the long lecture from my mother.

1 comment:

Hopie said...

wow. thats what happens when u dont u talk to ur moms lol. anyways, arepas r madd good. the cheese ones r better than the corn ones. me n a friend that i work with eat them sometimes from this Columbian place by my job n sometimes our supervisor makes fun of us for eating them. he's always like: "u're gonna get fat from eating them!" then like 10 minutes later, he's eating one! lmao