Monday, September 24, 2007

Blog #2 What i ate in the past 3 days

Hmm. lets see. throughout the time period of 3 days from Friday to Sunday.
On Friday in the morning i ate a bacon egg and cheese and orange jucie in the morning and then in the afternoon i had a chicken salad with sprite soda.
Saturday i didnt eat any breakfast because since i woke up so late for work i had no time to eat. But in the after noon i had a big meal. I ate Bacon Burger and to drink i had corona.
On sunday i had Homefries and a cup of coffee and in the afternoon i ate chinese food with my friends around 5. I had a side order of fried pepper onions and tomatoes with white rice and wongton soup.
Thats what i have eat throughout the time period of 3 days.

2 comments:

Deidra's Blog said...

Damn, you have somewhat the meals that i do. I usually dont eat in the morning when i start my day. I prefer using the extra minutes to sleep. Even when i have to go to work or to school i take up the last minutes to sleep. And i forget about what i need to eat in the morning to start off my day.

futuristicretrobaby88 said...

Hey What's Up???
I was reading your blog and I found it interesting the kind of food you eat in 3 day period. You mentioned that sometimes you don't have time to eat breakfast,and I think thats not good u missing breafast but hey you make it with the heavy meals you eat throughout the day...Me personally i can't miss breakfast cause if I do by mid-day all I would want to do is sleep.......